Wednesday, July 18, 2012

to Beach Yoga



I try to do beach yoga 2-3 times a week. Lately they have been canceling it due to high heat. So here I am doing yoga from Youtube! Here are two different outfits for beach yoga! I like things tighter so I don't have to worry about them falling all over and having to adjust.


The more expensive version:


yoga


Adidas yoga activewear
couture.zappos.com

Nike activewear
nike.com

Gaiam Premium Yoga Mat, Purple
$31 - johnlewis.com

CamelBak eddy Insulated Water Bottle 20 fl. oz.
rei.com










A Cheaper, slightly different version:
(since I love the sports bra and tank)



Yoga2

Yoga2 by lgrn22 featuring a yoga activewear

Old Navy yoga activewear
oldnavy.gap.com

Forever 21 sports bra
forever21.com

No-Brainer Mat Strap
lululemon.com






And of course a link to what the yoga teachers think!


http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/13-things-your-yoga-teacher-wona-t-tell-you-2469794.html

No comments:

Post a Comment