Sunday, July 22, 2012

Birthday Dinner #2


Hubbie took me to a great steak house in Chicago, N9ne, which we have been to in Vegas. It was amazing, and then I was surprised with desert, a chocolate mouse cake with chocolate icee on top.. Happy Birthday to me! :) 
And the outfit, I chose to wear a dress I had, the details below. We were late because of me, surprise surprise, so I don't have really good pics. 



The dress: Just Cavalli: I bought it almost 4 years ago and I just got a chance to wear it now. I bought it from Gilt.com, I believe for $199, if you are not a member you should join
Bracelets: Jcrew: $29.50 here, similar cheaper ones here
Shoes: Jimmy Choo: here $675, I know I know... but I love them. Semi similar ones here
Earrings: Send the trend: here, I received a 40% off welcome coupon so they were $18. 


No comments:

Post a Comment