Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthday dinner


I saw the white dress below in a local Intermix store and fell in love with it today, unfortunately I put myself on a shopping ban until September!!! No clothing, shoes, or accessories till then. It has only been a week and it is very hard. My dog is lucky and has gotten new toys and treats, and I have also purchased makeup since thats not in my shopping ban. The dress is $278.00 and would be perfect for my "trendy" birthday dinner but alas I can not buy it, so I made a set with it.. and only found the brown one which seems to be on sale (but in Stockholm). :(
Enjoy my Birthday dinner set! Hopefully tomorrow I will post what I actually wore.




Link for the above dress


dress


Helmut Lang jersey dress
$150 - nittygrittystore.com

Jimmy Choo wedding shoes
jimmychoo.com

Jimmy choo clutch
nordstrom.com

Oasis envelope clutch
$39 - oasis-stores.com

Kate Spade strand necklace
lordandtaylor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment