Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shoe necessities

Ok so I compiled a list of shoes that is a staple for your closet. Everyone needs at least:

Two pairs of flip flops, preferably not plastic old navy ones if you are over 16.
Flats in both black and nude or brown. 
A wedge in neutral for all the summer outfits and dresses
Work shoes.. I love wedges for work 
Pumps for work and going out, very versatile
TOMS and Vibram Five Finger (feet shoes)! I love both of mine for walking the dog/running and whatever else.
Flat boots, great for fall/winter and then spring
Of course Rain boots! I will need a pair soon since I will no longer be able to slosh through Florida rain puddles in flip flops. 

Once you have the staples then you can add on with trendy shoes but these styles will last a lifetime. 




Shoe necessities


No comments:

Post a Comment